Colleges and Universities Page
- Ball State University
- Official Web site of Ball State University, a Midwestern university located in Muncie, Indiana, USA. Our tradition of bringing together people, ideas, and technology helps us to redefine academic excellence. Here you will find information about majors, immersive learning, our nationally ranked programs, graduate programs, online and distance learning programs, and our entrepreneurial approach to higher education.
- Calumet College of St. Joseph
- A small college offering master's, bachelor's, and associate's degrees as well as certificate programs. Admissions and academic information.
- Indiana College Network
- The Indiana College Network (ICN) provides a single starting point for learners interested in e-learning, or in locating distance education opportunities available online or via technology from Indiana's accredited colleges and universities. The ICN Web site offers a searchable online catalog listing thousands of credit and noncredit college courses and hundreds of certificate and degree programs that can be completed entirely at a distance. You'll also find information about high school classes that can be taken at a distance.
- Indiana University
- Official Indiana University homepage. You will find information about Campuses, Medical Centers, Research Centers, Economic Development, Academics, Administration, Admissions, Arts, Culture, Athletics, Recreation, Libraries, News, President, Board of Directors for the IU System.
- Indiana University Northwest
- Established in Gary, Indiana, in 1963, IU Northwest is located on a 36-acre campus in the northwest corner of the state.
- Indiana University South Bend
- IU South Bend is located in South Bend, Indiana. If you live or work in northern Indiana or just across the border in Michigan or Illinois, IU South Bend is convenient for you. The Elkhart Center is located at 125 E. Franklin Street.
- IUPUI: Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- IUPUI is Indiana's premier urban university, with 20 schools and academic units which grant degrees in more than 200 programs from both Indiana University and Purdue University.
- Ivy Tech Community College
- The home page for all Ivy Tech campuses.
- Ivy Tech Community College
- The Ivy Tech campuses in Northwest Indiana
- Purdue University
- This is the official Web site of Purdue University, home of the Boilermakers, alma mater of the first and last men to walk on the moon, and proud member of the Big Ten Conference. Perennially ranked among the nation's top public universities and research institutions.
- Purdue University Calumet
- A regional campus.
- Purdue University North Central
- Purdue University North Central, located in Westville, Indiana. Find info about this university and obtaining a Purdue degree.
- University of Notre Dame
- The Fighting Irish
- Valparaiso University - An International Lutheran University
- Valpo belongs to a small and distinctive group of colleges and universities that consistently earns national recognition for the quality of its academic programs that integrate the best of the liberal arts with professional preparation, combining theory with practice.
- Guide to Online Schools in Indiana
Special Places to Visit:
Learn about our programs and services for
Westchester Township History Museum
Local history is our specialty. Learn about the programs, displays, and archives we have
in a historic home.
County Public Library Catalog
All of the residents of Porter County can use any county
library through a reciprocal borrowing agreement. Use this link to search the county system for the titles you
Inspire is a collection of premium resources provided to the citizens of Indiana by the Indiana State
Library. The site contains full text journal articles, encyclopedias, and even a Testing and Education
Reference Center where you can study and take practice tests for many fields of study. Explore Inspire
Homework Help and tutoring from the Rose-Hulman Institute of