Conservation and Preservation Page
- A do-it-yourself tutorial
- Conservation OnLine
- Conservation Online (CoOL), operated by the Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation, is a growing online resource for conservators, collection care specialists, and other conservation professionals, covers a wide spectrum of topics of interest to professionals involved with the conservation of library, archives and museum materials.
- Getty Conservation Institute
- The home page of the Getty Conservation Institute (GCI) at the J. Paul Getty Trust. Contains some good articles for conservation professionals.
- Heritage Preservation: Ensuring the preservation of America's cultural heritage
- For over 30 years, Heritage Preservation has been working to ensure the preservation of America's collections for present and future generations. We are the nation's leading nonprofit advocate for the proper care of all our cultural heritage--works of art, books and archives, documents and photographs, architecture, monuments, natural science specimens, and family heirlooms.
- National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
- Great articles and resources for professionals.
- Preservation Services of Dartmouth College
- Preservation Services advances the Library's mission by ensuring that information resources are available for use by current and future students, faculty, and scholars. We prepare, conserve, bind, reformat, and digitize, as well as provide environmental monitoring and disaster recovery services.
Special Places to Visit:
Westchester Township History Museum
Local history is our specialty. Learn about the programs, displays, and archives we have
in a historic home.
Inspire is a collection of premium resources provided to the citizens of Indiana by the Indiana State
Library. The site contains full text journal articles, encyclopedias, and even a Testing and Education
Reference Center where you can study and take practice tests for many fields of study. Explore Inspire
Homework Help and tutoring from the Rose-Hulman Institute of